New to Harness? The following quickstarts will take you from novice to advanced in minutes.
CI Pipeline Quickstart: create a CI Pipeline that builds and tests code and then pushes an artifact to a registry and performs integration tests.
- Kubernetes CD Quickstart: create a CD Pipeline that deploys a publicly available Docker image and manifest to your target cluster.
- Helm CD Quickstart: create a CD Pipeline that uses a Helm chart to deploy a publicly available Docker image to your target cluster.
- Kustomize Quickstart: create a CD Pipeline that uses a kustomization to deploy multiple variants of a simple public Hello World server.
- Getting Started with Feature Flags: high-level summary of Feature Flag (FF), with video and Quick Guide walkthrough.
- Java Quickstart: create a FF in Harness and use the FF SDK in your Java application.
Harness Git Experience
Harness Git Experience Quickstart: Harness Git Experience integrates your Harness Projects, Pipelines, and resources with your Git repos. You can work entirely from Git or use a hybrid method. With Harness Git Experience, your Git repos are always the single source of truth.
API Quickstart: Learn how to onboard Harness resources using the Harness APIs.
Harness YAML Quickstart: Learn how to build Pipelines using Harness YAML builder.